IMPORTANT NOTICE: WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO ACCEPT EXTERNAL SERVICE/REPAIR WORK.
Rest assured, all items that come our way receive thorough testing and servicing. We consider this preventive maintenance, which includes the following and more:
- Comprehensive audio and functional testing.
- Calibration and setup of compressors, EQs, and other equipment to factory specifications.
- Cleaning of pots and switches.
- Internal and external examination for potential signs of failure, such as leaky capacitors, previous poor repairs, or damaged components.
- Replacement of basic components, including faulty switches and pots.
- Recapping any suspect capacitors.
- Deep cleaning of both the interior and exterior.
- Installation of new valves in suitable equipment.
- Comparative analysis of all microphones using RTA software.
- Firmware and software updates, if applicable.
If you're interested in having your equipment serviced, please reach out to us. Our service is priced at £50 per hour (including VAT), with a minimum charge of 1 hour (0.5 hour for microphones). Most units can be completed within an hour. Any required parts will incur additional costs.
While we can often diagnose faulty items, the repair of pro audio equipment requires specialized skills that we currently outsource to external technicians. However, we have plans to offer in-house repair services in the near future. Please keep an eye on our company updates over the coming months and years for more information.
We appreciate your understanding, and we'll be sure to keep you informed about any changes to our service and repair offerings.