JZ Microphones Vintage 11 - Large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
The JZ Microphones Vintage 11 is a cardioid large diaphragm microphone that brings natural warmth and seemingly effortless precision that is suited to a range of sources such as vocals, room sounds, overheads, piano and acoustic guitar. The clarity The V11 from JZ Microphones features their unique Golden Capsule Technology, which makes the the capsules diaphragm light. Meaning that it is able to move faster and delivery more clarity, along with reduced colourations and distortion.
- V11 is designed to deliver well-balanced, super rich sound for warm yet transparent and clear recordings in numerous applications.
- Large diaphragm true electrostatic Golden Drop™ capsule provides crystal clear and transparent sound without harshness.
- Class A discrete electronics for maximum performance, durability and extremely low self-noise.
- Built by hand, using only the best, most carefully selected electronic components, each and every JZ Microphones product allow you to fully capture the very essence of the performance.
- Advanced shock-mount technology will kill all unnecessary vibrations and keep the signal untouched giving you the best recording experience.
- Transducer Type: electrostatic
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Diaphragm’s active diameter: 27 mm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 22 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Rate Load Impedance: >1000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 87.5 dB-A, Noise Level: 6.5 dB-A
- Dynamic Range: 128dB
- Power Requirement: + 48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 590 g
- Dimensions: 185mm x 71mm x 30mm
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR male
Free mainland UK shipping options on most items!*
*This excludes oversize items in excess of 25kg and/or over a metre in length (studio monitors, mixing consoles, keyboards etc). If an item is excluded from free delivery it will be clearly stated on the product description. There will also be surcharges to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands. Other exceptions may apply. Please contact us for more details.