JZ Microphones Vintage 67 - Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The JZ Microphones V67 is a large diaphragm, cardioid condenser microphone. The microphone is a transformer-less FET design, designed to recreate the sound of the Neumann U67.
The Vintage Series
The soul of many classic recordings we all love so much are the legendary microphones that shaped the sonic characteristics of the golden age of music.
Classic Vintage Vibe
The natural warmth and seemingly effortless precision of the recording achieved back in the day inspired JZ Microphones to re-imagine the beautifully sounding microphone, giving it the benefits of today’s available technology.
All JZ Microphones products have been designed with strict “no-compromise” rules and are handcrafted and tested in Latvia (EU) by a team of highly qualified experts!
- V67 is a premium class large diaphragm condenser microphone ready to offer that classic vintage vibe, loved throughout decades.
- True electrostatic Golden Drop™ capsule provides crystal clear and transparent sound without harshness.
- Class A discrete electronics for maximum performance, durability and extremely low self-noise.
- Built by hand, using only the best, most carefully selected electronic components, each and every JZ Microphones product allow you to fully capture the very essence of the performance.
- Smart built-in shock-mount technology will kill all unnecessary vibrations and keep the signal untouched giving you the best recording experience.
Sinergy of Tradition And Innovation
The technology behind JZ Microphones products has a long history. It has been tested and polished for more than 30 years and today combines best technical solutions traditionally found in classic microphones as well as widely recognized, innovations and improvements, achieved through painstaking research and application.
The successful marriage between the old and the new gives you a microphone that truly belongs in the 21st century and is able to achieve the level of sound quality demanded in today’s industry.
Golden Drop Technology
The soul of each and every JZ microphone is the unique Golden Drop Capsule technology. Using this innovation, the capsule’s diaphragm is lighter; therefore, it moves much faster and deliver more clarity, precision as well as reduce colorations and distortions.
- Transducer Type: electrostatic
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Diaphragm’s active diameter: 25 mm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 22 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Rate Load Impedance: >1000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 87 dB-A
- Noise Level: 6 dB-A
- Dynamic Range: 128dB
- Power Requirement: + 48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 590 g
- Dimensions: 185mm x 71mm x 30mm
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR male
Free mainland UK shipping options on most items!*
*This excludes oversize items in excess of 25kg and/or over a metre in length (studio monitors, mixing consoles, keyboards etc). If an item is excluded from free delivery it will be clearly stated on the product description. There will also be surcharges to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands. Other exceptions may apply. Please contact us for more details.